Please be aware that all shops adhere to the crawl guidelines, but that each shop is unique and may have additional guidelines. Please respect each shops unique and fun approach to the crawl!
General Crawl Guidelines
1. Each shop will have a limited number of Passports to hand out for the crawl. Pick one up at your local yarn shop to start your crawl! Passports are free for participants. Make sure to get your passport stamped at each shop. The more stamps you acquire, the more raffles you can enter!
2. Each shop will have a limited number of Yarn Crawl bags available for purchase. Yarn Crawl bags are $10 each. Make sure to pick up your Yarn Crawl bags before they run out! You will also be able to collect a free shop pin to add to your bag.
3. Each shop is offering a one time 10% discount on yarn purchases (sale items excluded), and a free exclusive store pattern. Patterns can only be picked up at each shop.
1. Each shop offers a chance to participate in a store raffle for a gift worth of $100. Make sure to get your passport stamped and fill out the shop raffle ticket (available at each shop) to participate.
2. There are additional raffle prizes for visiting 5, 10, or 15 stores. When you have visited the 5, 10 or 15 stores, fill out the raffle ticket inside the Passport. Have the store verify that you have visited the stores. They will stamp that raffle ticket and cut it out. Leave this raffle ticket with the store. Local residents, please plan on picking up the grand prize at your local yarn store. Grand prizes will be mailed to out of state crawlers.
3. You do not have to be present to win a raffle prize. If you are an out-of-state winner, the prize will be mailed to you. Local residents, please plan on picking up your prize at the store.
4. The names of the prize winners will be drawn on Sunday, August 19. Please check Ravelry and/or Facebook for the winners. Please note that by participating in the crawl, you give your permission to print your name on Ravelry and Facebook.